I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for ordering your copy of the IW eBook.
To download the book, click on the COVER IMAGE
You may also visit this link https://inventingwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/InventorsHandbookforWomen.pdf (copy and paste in your browser) to access the Handbook.
7 Inventors Share their Lessons in Leveraging Your Ideas to Create Your Next “Big Thing.”
In addition to the IW eBook, as a special thank you here are several bonus audio programs (more than 5 hours of valuable advice to maximize your inventor experience. They include:
- Interview with Laura McLaren, Inventor of the Cleavage Caddy
- How to Package, Market and Sell Your Invention with Joan Lefkowitz
- Interview with Tomima Edmark, Topsy Tail Inventor
- Interview with Denyse DuBrucq, EdD. – Inventor, Educator
- Interview with Julie Rhodes, Inventor of Kleen Slate
- Meet Sarah Miller Caldicott , CoAuthor Innovate Like Edison
- How to Get your Inventions Into the Right Stores with Jim DeBetta
Access the recordings here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/InventingWomen/IWInterviewsA.zip (this is a zip file – right click and save to your computer)
(to access Denyse DuBrucq, visit: https://s3.amazonaws.com/InventingWomen/DenyseDubrucq.mp3