Inventing Women Magazine, Inventor Resource Website is delighted to feature Women who are making a difference in business and in life. We are looking for women who have either completed the inventor process and taken a product to market or are currently in the process. Your story will be included on our website and may also be used for our first digital magazine scheduled for the fall of 2020.
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS IN YOUR RESPONSES INCLUDING REACH (the number of followers for each channel). Each woman WE feature, WE follow and post feature to our social media channels (total reach 88+K+). Please answer all questions that are relevant to your situation. Feel free to omit, edit or add questions you would like to include.
NAME _______________ TITLE _____________________ COMPANY/Organization NAME ____________________________
WEBSITE URL _________________________ Locale ___________________ (City/Town/State/Country)
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR INVENTORS AND PRODUCT CREATORS:
- Tell us about your invention/product? What does problem does it solve?
- What was the inspiration for your invention/product?
- What is the number one goal you have with regards to your invention/product?
- Who is your product for (target market)?
- How long did your invention/prdouct take to get to this point (from the time you conceived of the idea to now)?
- When you had your idea, what was the first thing you did?
- What has been the greatest challenge getting your idea from your head to something tangible?
- How did or are you funding the development of your invention/product?
- How do you currently market your invention/product?
- Tell us about your background?
- Who are your favorite female creators and why?
- What’s been the most surprising part of your creative journey so far?
- What is a typical day like for you?
- Who have been your role models, mentors, etc?
- Is there anything else you would like to share with our readers?
- What’s the best way for the readers/audience of Inventing Women to connect with you (feel free to include the links to your social networks and websites)?
- What is the cost and how can we learn more, purchase your product?
Author interview questions – please choose at least 6 questions below – (the 5 with * are required) and feel free to supplement with relevant questions of your own:
*A one paragraph excerpt or testimonial about the book (this is used as a lead-in to your interview)
When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
*What is your book about?
Why did you want to write this book?
What was the most difficult part about writing the book? The most rewarding?
*What do you hope other people will take away from reading your book?
If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
How long did it take to write your book?
What was the biggest challenge in writing your book?
Who are your favorite authors (and why)?
What is your favorite book in the same genre as your work?
What does literary success look like to you?
What’s the best writing advice you ever received?
What do you know now that you wish you’d known at the beginning of your writing journey?
Have you written any other books and if so, feel free to share the titles/genres?
What do you do when you are not writing?
What’s next for you?
*How can our readers get a copy of your book?
*What is the best way for our readers to connect with you? (website url, social media links – we do not publish emails)
Note: please include the question and answer in your submission. Submissions without interview questions will be discarded.
When submitting your responses, please include a jpeg photo of you in the same email. We prefer action photos such as you holding or standing with/using your product (no glamour shots). If available, feel free to send more than one picture especially one of you at work or play! Photo size (to be featured on the home page, the photo must be at least 1200 px by 600 px). Minimum photo size must be 600 px by 400 px overall. Remember to INCLUDE ALL SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS IN YOUR RESPONSES INCLUDING REACH (you may also include the number of followers for each channel). We follow each woman we feature. WE also share your stories on all our social media channels – (total reach 50K+). Note: we reserve the right to delete or not accept any interviews we feel are not relevant or inappropriate to our target audience. Incomplete interviews will also be discarded.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your story!
SEND your completed interview in the BODY of an email with your photo attached to email@example.com. Include Inventing Women Magazine (product or author) interview in the subject line.
Note: All interviews are reviewed for appropriateness. Once approved, most interviews are published within 6-8 weeks from receipt and approval.
We do offer a priority publishing option if you wish to have your interview published in 2 weeks or less. The fee for that option is $20.
If that is of interest, click on the payment button below: